Curatorial Intensive South Asia 2022
Applications are now open for
- 12 young curators from South Asia
Submit your applications here
All documents must be submitted in English
For any queries regarding this opportunity, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants residing in South Asia (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, India, Iran, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka) are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have realised 2 – 4 curatorial projects
- Applicants should have completed a course in the humanities (anthropology, art history, cultural studies, musicology, literature or other relevant fields.)
- A letter of motivation stating your personal drive as well as your expectations of the programme (maximum: 300 words).
- A curatorial proposal that will be developed during the course of the fellowship (maximum: 500 words).
- A CV, including relevant working experience and personal details (Maximum 2 pages).
- A portfolio of 2-4 curatorial projects; this can include texts, images, catalogues etc.
- 2 written references from (former) tutors, professors or employers.
This Fellowship Includes
- A two‐week residential course in Delhi, India from 18th – 29th July 2022 followed by an exhibition curated by the Fellows in December 2022.
- The modules will be led by a mix of Indian and international professional trainers, practitioners and academics, and will be supplemented with guest lectures by experts.
- Participation in the residential programme and the exhibition component is mandatory.
- A completion certificate shall be granted only upon the successful realisation of both components.