2023 Residency opportunity at Delfina Foundation
Delfina Foundation Delfina Foundation Delfina Foundation Delfina Foundation Delfina Foundation
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FROM ARTISTS IN EAST AND NORTH EAST INDIA FOR PERFORMANCE AS PROCESS
Delfina Foundation, Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation, Emami Art and Charles Wallace India Trust are inviting Indian artists to apply for our international residency programme for Performance as Process.
THE SELECTED ARTIST WILL RECEIVE:
- A twelve-week residency in London, including one return, economy-class flight, and a living allowance for food/per diems (£30 per day) and a materials budget of £1000;
- A single bedroom at Delfina Foundation, which is a shared house with some shared facilities, such as the laundry room, kitchen, and dining room;
- Opportunities to engage in the art scene in UK through structured and independent time and activities; and
- Access to a programme of planned group activities and visits to cultural organisations in the UK.
- An opportnity to present work or the outcomes of the residency research publicly.
- Local travel allowance and airport transfers
- Visa costs
For More Details : https://www.inlaksfoundation.org/art/overseas/delfina/