Aesthetica Art Prize
There is one month to go to enter the Aesthetica Art Prize 2017. Now in its 11th year, the Prize is an opportunity for emerging and established artists to showcase their work to new international audiences and further their engagement in the art world.
- £5,000 Main Prize Winner
- £1,000 Emerging Art Prize Winner
- Group exhibition hosted by Aesthetica
- Editorial coverage in Aesthetica Magazine
- Publication in the Aesthetica Art Prize Anthology for 100 artists
- £250 art supplies vouchers, courtesy of Winsor & Newton
- A selection of art publications from Prestel Books
Categories for entry: Photographic & Digital Art; Painting, Drawing & Mixed Media; Three Dimensional Design & Sculpture, and Video, Installation & Performance.
Submissions close 31 August 2017. To enter, visit www.aestheticamagazine.com/art-prize/enter