Applications for RESÒ.3 Residencies
Khoj International Artists’ Association invites applications for RESÒ.3 Residencies in Italy at:
1. Cittadellarte, Unidee Program, Biella (6-9 weeks between June and August 2013)
2. PAV – Living Art Park, Torino (6-9 weeks between June and August 2013)
3. Fondazione Spinola Banna per l’Arte, Poirino, Torino (6-9 weeks between May and July 2013)
Online submissions only
Based in Italy’s Piedmont region, RESÒ is the new international residency exchange network for art residencies and educational programs. RESÒ’s goal is to foster new relationships, cultural exchange and creative production, as well as linking artists with the leading contemporary arts institutions in Piedmont, New Delhi, Cairo and Rio de Janeiro.
RESÒ is dedicated to supporting its resident artists in the creation of new works of art and development of research through 6-9 week long residencies. All of the artists’ expenses are covered, including airfare. They will be introduced to the local art scene through a program of meetings, studio visits and talks. The selected artists are expected to hold public presentations of their work towards the end of their residency.
As the host institution from India, Khoj is hereby pleased to announce the call for applications for RESÒ.3 residencies at three organizations: Cittadellarte, Biella (the residency is for 6-9 weeks to be scheduled between June and August 2013); PAV – Living Art Park, Torino (the residency is for 6-9 weeks to be scheduled between June and August 2013); Fondazione Spinola Banna per l’Arte, Poirino, Torino (the residency is for 6-9 weeks to be scheduled between May and July 2013).
You are eligible to apply if you are based in India regardless of nationality.
Please fill out the application form including your:
• Basic / Contact information
• Motivation letter for this specific residency
• Artist statement
• Check list of submitted work (Images, texts, audios, videos, URLs, etc.)
• Latest C.V
Please download the application form here.
Guidelines for submitting your work:
• Images: Submit up to 10, at 100 dpi and medium-sized.
• Texts: Submit up to 3 examples, published or unpublished.
• Audio files: Submit up to 3 examples at a duration of up to 10 minutes each.
• Videos: Submit either URLs if available online or use one of the following upload services only: Wetransfer, Dropbox, or Yousendit.
Please Note: All submitted material must first list the name of the Italian organization you are applying for followed by an underscore, your last (family) name, followed by an underscore in the file name. For example: Marcus Smith will label his submitted images as (Name of the Italian organization)_Smith_(title of image).jpg.
Please submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Based on Khoj’s shortlisted applications, final selections by respective Italian institutions will be announced on February 11, 2013.