Assistant for Subodh Gupta Studio
Artist studio seeking energetic and detail-oriented Studio Manager to work at an artist’s studio. Candidate must have a very strong command of English, both oral and written, excellent organizational and communication skills, flexibility and ability to prioritize responsibilities effectively within a fast-paced environment. Commitment timeline is at least two years with a provisional period of 3 months.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Managing international projects and liaising with curators, institutions, the artist’s gallery and its representatives.
– Managing studio personnel, coordinating workflow and reviewing work contracts.
– Managing all incoming and outgoing communications and follow-ups by email, phone and mail.
– Managing printing, publications and all related requirements.
– Coordinating with suppliers, managing production, programs and deliveries.
– Maintaining databases and archives and meticulous record keeping.
Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com