Call for Applications: Media Intern
Here’s a chance to be a part of the Khoj Team!
We are looking for a media intern to manage social media, website and digital presence of Khoj on various platforms. This is a full-time role and you will be expected to work out of the Khoj space in Khirkee, New Delhi. The remuneration for the internship is INR 5000 per month.
- Create engaging and meaningful content under the guidance and mentorship of the Khoj Media & Communications Manager.
- Promote upcoming events, artists and programs.
- Respond to queries via DMs and email.
- Create IG reels on Khoj programs and events.
- Coordinate and manage day-to-day zoom programs.
We invite applications from candidates who
- Are proficiency in English. An ideal candidate would be someone who is proficient in both English and Hindi.
- Are punctual and organized to meet strict deadlines.
- Are proficient with Google Suite : Sheets, Docs, Slides.
- Are proficient with Social Media platforms and management : Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp and Twitter
- Have basic design and typography skills for social media
- Have ideas on other forms of promotions especially for non-arts audiences to experience the Khoj roster.
- Familiarity with social media scheduling applications for posting.
- Willingness to learn and experiment with other aspects of communications – blogging and podcasting is a plus!
- Graphic design knowledge – Illustrator, InDesign is a bonus.
- Send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email must include an updated resume and a cover letter including why you would like to intern with Khoj. Application should include writing samples and reference links to recent works, social media campaigns / projects.
- Subject Line : YourFullName_Media_Internship