CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – TAKSHILA FINE ARTS SCHOLARSHIP 2022
The Takshila Fine Arts Scholarship 2022 provides a platform to encourage art students and young practicing artists to develop and further their respective practices.
A total of five scholarships will be awarded.
The scholarship consists of:
● A financial award of INR 100000 over a period of 1 year.
● An exhibition at one of the Arthshila centres, of the artworks culminating from the scholarship programme.
● A catalogue of the artworks resulting from the scholarship programme.
● This scholarship is open only for Indian nationals currently residing in India.
● Students currently enrolled in the final year of the Master of Fine Arts course
● Young practicing artists who have obtained a Masters in Fine Arts degree in the last 2 years.
Announcement of Results: 1st October 2022
To Apply, visit bit.ly/2022TFAS
For any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org