Inlaks Fine Art Award 2022
The Inlaks India Foundation invites applications for the selection of Inlaks Fine Art Awards 2022.
Deadline: September 15, 2021
The award is intended to help young artists in their formative years to develop their creative talent. It provides financial assistance to enable them to work independently anywhere in India.
About the award:
- The Award is worth Rs.3, 00,000/- (Three lakhs only) for a period of one year.
- The awardee will have to attend an art residency programme within India for a period of 4 weeks during the course of the year.
- The applicant for this award should be a young emerging artist under the age of 30 (by 31st December in the year of application).
- The applicant may be a recent graduate/post-graduate or a final year student from a leading Indian institute for visual arts in India. No student of a first year master’s programme will be considered.
- The recipient should not be holding a similar/ government scholarship or award during the same tenure.
- If the candidate has applied for the award earlier, he/she must submit a new body of work if they re-apply.
- In the case of an applicant not having a formal degree in the visual arts, it is desirable that he/she would have participated in organized art exhibitions.
- The applicant for this award must be an Indian citizen, currently resident in India.
The downloaded application form may be filled in by hand or by type and should be emailed in.
The applications may be sent to the following email: email@example.com
The subject line should read as: Fine Art Award 2022