Job Announcement | Assistant for Subodh Gupta Studio
Artist studio seeking energetic and detail-oriented Studio Manager to work at an artist’s studio. Candidate must have very strong command of English, both oral and written, knowledge of Hind, excellent organizational and communication skills, autonomy, flexibility and ability to prioritize responsibilities effectively within a fast-paced environment. Commitment timeline is at least two years with a provisional period of 3 months.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Managing international projects and liaising with curators, institutions, the artist’s gallery and its representatives.
– Managing studio personnel, coordinating workflow and reviewing work contracts.
– Managing all incoming and outgoing communications and follow-ups by email, phone and mail.
– Managing printing, publications and all related requirements.
– Coordinating with suppliers, managing production, programs and deliveries.
– Maintaining databases and archives and meticulous record keeping.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: subodhguptastudio@gmail.