Job opportunity at Khoj: Communications Manager
Khoj International Artists’ Association is a registered Society, based in Khirki Extension New Delhi. Khoj aims to connect creative practioners and catalyze interdisciplinary collaboration and experimentation to create new possibilities of art and art-making. It seeks to build networks and informed audiences who engage critically with contemporary art. Khoj invites applications for the following position.
Reports to: Director
Khoj is looking for a full-time Media and Communication Manager to assist Khoj Studios in New Delhi. Applicants should be eager to gain hands on experience in documenting and archiving the varied projects ranging from residencies and exhibitions to public art events, talks and seminars held at Khoj.
• Update the website with programming information (description, images, audio and videos).
• Update all social media accounts of Khoj.
• Audio-video documentation of Khoj programmes.
• Edit videos and images of various programmes at Khoj.
• Keep the Khoj archives upto date.
• Maintain records of equipments, new purchases and hire.
• Handle Press and media queries.
Qualifications & skills required:
• Good managerial, communication and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently
• Efficiency with Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Lightroom, windows and mac platforms
• Video and sound editing skills on final cut pro, adobe premiere, soundtrack and audacity
• Working knowledge of website backend
• Innovative approach in increasing social media presence of Khoj
• The applicant should have experience in audio-video documentiation / editing.
Starting Date: Immediately
How to Apply:
Please send in the following to email@example.com and include ‘Communications Manager’ in the subject line.
1. Detailed CV
2. Cover letter stating your reasons to work at Khoj
3. Name and contact details of two referees
4. Relevant supporting documents or weblinks of work
The position is based in New Delhi. Applications open to Indian nationals only.