Job opportunity at Khoj: Executive Manager
Khoj International Artists’ Association is a registered Society, based in Khirki Extension New Delhi. Khoj aims to connect creative practioners and catalyze interdisciplinary collaboration and experimentation to create new possibilities of art and art-making. It seeks to build networks and informed audiences who engage critically with contemporary art. Khoj invites applications for the following position.
Reports to: Director
We are looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial person willing to join and grow with a small team. Prior knowledge in the arts though preferable is not necessary. The Executive Manager at Khoj will assist the Director in various program development and administrative tasks.
Qualifications & skills required:
• Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of work experience in and administrative /management role preferably in the cultural sector or in a Ngo/social enterprise.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Organizational and administrative skills.
• Competence in using MS Word/ Excel/ Powerpoint.
• Ability and willingness to work in a team.
Starting Date:Mid August 2013
How to Apply:
Please send in your detailed CV, Cover letter, one reference and a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org and include ‘Executive Manager’ in the subject line.
The position is based in New Delhi. Applications open to Indian nationals only.