Job opportunity at Khoj: Program Manager
Khoj International Artists’ Association is a registered Society, based in Khirki Extension New Delhi. Khoj aims to connect creative practioners and catalyze interdisciplinary collaboration and experimentation to create new possibilities of art and art-making. It seeks to build networks and informed audiences who engage critically with contemporary art. Khoj invites applications for the following position.
Reports to: Curator and Program Managers
We invite applications from candidates who are dynamic, open to new ideas, innovative and creative and have a special interest in the visual arts.The selected candidate should be flexible in handling a variety of tasks. The working hours may require them to stay late evenings for events. The Program Manager at Khoj will be assisting the Program Team in various programmatic and administrative tasks such as –
• Assisting with research, planning, budgeting, and executing select Khoj programs including residencies, exhibitions, workshops, artist lectures, performances and other special events.
• Liaising with artists and organizations represented in related programs.
• Audience development
• Writing press releases and reports
Qualifications & skills required:
• Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of work experience in and administrative /management role preferably in the cultural sector or in a Ngo/social enterprise.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Upto one year prior work experience in an arts organisation or project
• Organizational and administrative skills.
• Competence in using MS Word/ Excel/ Powerpoint.
• Ability and willingness to work in a team.
Starting Date: Mid August
How to Apply:
Please send in your detailed CV, Cover letter, one reference and a writing sample to email@example.com and include ‘Program Manager- Arts’ in the subject line.
The position is based in New Delhi. Applications open to Indian nationals only.