Photographer in Residency 2017
Pier 2 Artist in Residency Pier 2 Artist in Residency Pier 2 Artist in Residency Pier 2 Artist in Residency Pier 2 Artist in Residency
During October 2017-December 2017, PAIR is having OPEN CALL for field of photography. The program is open to any kind form. At the end of residency, selected artist will have chance to present their works via exhibitions or window art gallery…etc. at Pier 2 Art Center, the hubs of creativities at Kaohsiung City.
The Photographer in Residency 2017 offer 8 participating artists the following
- Free accommodation (private room)/ private studio.
- Round trip economic class airline tickets (proof required for reimbursement).
- A daily living allowance NT$500 per day
- Subsidy Material fees (determined based on the plan of each creation.)
Obligations of Photographer :
- Photographer are requires to finish the residency plan before the residency periods, and exhibition is required.
- At least one project of photographer by mutual consent, should left in Pier 2 Art Center before the residency period expires.
- Artist are requires to finish the communication and cooperation plan during the residency period. (workshop, academic exchange, education programs, community empowerment, etc.)
- Resident artists (and groups)should cooperate in art and cultural promotion programs organized by the Pier-2 Art Center, such as seminars, exhibitions, performances, open studios, and other exchange activities.Applicant can send your application before 23th July 2017, using the online form at the application page. (https://goo.gl/forms/Cbmey3TbzU1JCKrM2)
The application should include:
- Online Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae must include/ Education, Experience (Exhibition, Residency, Event…etc)
- Portfolio must in PDF file
- Residency Plan must include/ Creation Plan in Pier 2, workshop plan (Please write specifically)
- Links of your websites, blogs, and online photo albums of your art works.