PRODUCTION MANAGER FOR BHARTI KHER STUDIO: DELHI
Bharti Kher Studio seeking energetic and detail-oriented Studio Production Manager for the Gurgaon Studio.
Candidate must be self-starting, flexible and able to prioritize responsibilities effectively in a fast-paced environment. Candidate must also demonstrate an aptitude for working with diverse materials. Architectural/engineering background as well as art handling and packing experience useful.
Knowledge of CAD and related design software.
A practical mindset and excellent organizational and communication skills are essential. Work is labour intensive and requires travelling outside Delhi. Previous production experience mandatory, as well as driving capability. Also prerequisite is a very strong command of English, both oral and written, and good knowledge of Hindi.
Commitment timeline by contract is minimum 2 years with a provisional period of 3 months.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing international projects and liaising with curators, institutions, the artist’s galleries and its representatives.
- Managing studio personnel and studio building, coordinating workflow and reviewing work contracts with reports.
- Managing all incoming and outgoing communications related to production and follow-ups by email, phone and file keeping.
- Coordinating with suppliers, managing production, programs and deliveries in time and to deadlines.
- Maintaining databases and archives and meticulous record keeping.
- Researching to collect information and data related to projects and production.
- Making Word, PPT, Excel documents on various projects and manuals.
- Ensuring smooth communication between the artist and all internal and external counterparts.
- Communicating with accounts personnel on receipts, budgets and all work related spending.
- Regular studio maintenance.
Interested candidates may apply with a CV to: