Production Manager for Delhi Based Artist
Bharti Kher Studio seeking energetic and detail-oriented Studio Production Manager her Gurgaon Studio.
Candidate must be self-starting, flexible and able to prioritize responsibilities effectively in a fast-paced environment. Candidate must also demonstrate an aptitude for working with diverse materials. Architectural/engineering background as well as shipping and packing experience useful.
Knowledge of CAD and related software preferred.
A practical mindset and excellent organizational and communication skills are essential.Work is labour intensive and requires travelling outside Delhi. Previous production experience mandatory, as well as driving capability. Also prerequisite, is a very strong command of English, both oral and written, and good knowledge of Hindi.
Commitment timeline by contract is minimum 2 years with a provisional period of 3 months.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Managing international projects and liaising with curators, institutions, the artist’s gallery and its representatives.
• Managing studio personnel and studio building, coordinating workflow and reviewing work contracts with reports.
• Managing all incoming and outgoing communications related to production and follow-ups by email, phone and file keeping.
• Coordinating with suppliers, managing production, programs and deliveries in time and to deadlines.
• Maintaining databases and archives and meticulous record keeping.
• Researching to collect information and data related to projects and production.
• Making Word, PPT, Excel documents on various projects and manuals.
• Ensuring smooth communication between the artist and all internal and external counterparts.
Communicating with accounts personnel on receipts, budgets and all work related spending.
Interested candidates may apply with a CV to: