Programme for curators by Japan Foundation
The Japan Foundation is pleased to anounce for invitation program for Indian curators to Japan for 3 weeks starting from 9 September 2013 to 29 September 2013.
Curators from China and Korea will also be invited at the same time, to have a group program for the purpose of providing opportunities for sharing information and building networks in the Asian region. During the stay in Japan, the curators will visit museum, university, artist-in-residence institute, art gallery, Biennale/ Triennale office to research and exchange idea. We also would like participants to attend to the conversation program about the art senece in each country.
The Japan Foundation will cover the following costs:
1. Round trip airline ticket (discounted economy)
2. Domestic transportation within Japan
4. Per diem
5. Overseas travel insurance
1. The applicant should be less than 40 years as of 31 August 2013
2. The applicant should be Indian nationality
3. The applicant should be able to converse in English
4. The applicant should have experience of visual art exhibitions in the field of modern to contemporary art including photograph, design, fashion, media art and architecture.
Application Form can be downloaded from here
Please direct all your queries to Shalini at firstname.lastname@example.org.