Shailly Sharma …
B.F.A : M.S.U BARODA 1996.
M.F.A : Delhi College of Arts, Delhi University 1998
At present teaching at College of Art, Delhi University India.
• Design development program– Organized, m/s Isha handicraft welfare society, for development & research Gurdaspur-143521 Punjab.
• 6 months integrated Design development program– Organized by Ambpali, Patna- Bihar
• Design development program on Embroidery –organized, m/s Isha handicraft welfare society, for development & research Gurdaspur-143521 Punjab.
• Design development program one woodcraft–organized by Ambpali, Patna-Bihar
• Design development program on Block print –organized by BADVS, Jaipur, Haryana.
• Design development program woodcraft -Rastriya Sanskriti Samaj Avom Sabhayata New delhi
• Integrated design development workshop by Mahila Sewa Mandal, Muzafferpur, Bihar
• Design development program on embroidery–organized by, Agras, Haryana.
• Design development program on Block print –organized by Kuruchetra Haryana.
• Design development program on emboidery–organized by Gargi foundation Amabla Haryana
• Design development program on Mithila painting –organized by Gramothan Parishad, Madhubani, and Bihar.
• Design development program on patch work –organized by Ambpali, Patna-Bihar
• Design development program on embroidery–organized by Jan Jagriti Kurukshetra Haryana
• Design development program on Jewelry –organized by Santoshi Mahila Avom Balkalyan Samiti, Delhi
• Design development program on lac craft –organized by Dastakar Avom Bunker Samit at Jhotwara Jaipur.
• Design development program on embroidery–organized by Usha Kala Kriti New Delhi.
Promotion of appliqué work- workshop organized by Prayog, Patna Bihar.the work shop was organized for monitoring the skills of artisans for further vocational training sessions. A study on block print style and her textile products prevalent in Bihar was carried on.
Field based research study, of the prevalence of the block print technique of patch work in Bihar. Attempt was made to get closer to the artisan’s expression by understanding.
Empanelled Designer with Office of the DC(Handicrafts), Ministry of Textile .-registration no -31(20)/2003-04NR.
I participated in the training and demonstration program. Seminar firing technique in gas kilns at Central Glass and Ceramic research Institute, Khurja Center- Khurja Uttar Pradesh.
Conducted workshop, organized by Paryog (PATNA) on metal casting.
EDP pottery workshop
It was five week training on establishing a small _scale industry on pottery. Organized by small scale industry training institute (ministry of small scale industry)
Participated in Stone and Terracotta carving camp organized by Regional Lalit kala Akademi,.Bhuveneshar Orrisa.
AWARDS AND EXHIBITIONS
20005-group exhibition organized by lalit kala academy
20004- Group show at PATNA BIHAR
20003 group show by Bihar Artists – Lalit Kala Academy
20002 –44th National Exhibition of Arts organized by LALIT KALA AKADEMI.
2002 –Group show_- Lalit kala academy
20001 –43rd National Exhibition
Exhibition of Arts organized by Lalit Kala Academy.
Work-shop on Tribal Art – Dang (Gujarat)