ARThinkSouthAsia and the Art X Company organised a one-day workshop conducted by Alok Chitre, aimed at equipping managers from the arts and culture space with the right set of tools to better manage their digital marketing. Numerous digital marketing questions were answered during this workshop, including:
- What channels are right for my business?
- How do I know what’s working and what’s not?
- How does my audience interact with me?
- What can I learn from my competition that can potentially change my business?
The key takeaway from this workshop was a robust framework that would help one:
- define marketing objectives with greater clarity
- sharpen one’s understanding of the audience
- traverse the digital jungle without burning out
About the Workshop Leader
Alok Chitre comes with almost a decade of experience across multiple facets of digital marketing. With a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering and a Management degree from Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune, he has had the good fortune of having worked with large global brands such as Coca Cola, Wrigley, Danone and Sanofi. He currently heads digital for the brand Mahindra,
Participants: Ruta Waghmare, Rushikesh Somane, Sayali Mundye, Trishla Talera, Rochelle Potkar, Minjal Kadakia, Ragini Khushwaha, Natascha Chadha, Avni Talsania, Nilanjana Som, Divya Pawathinal, Pranjulaa Singh, Kevin Lobo, Preeti Gaonkar
This event is part of ARThinkSouthAsia